river ruckus vii
April 24, 2021
500 Amboy Road
Individual competition and coed 2-person team competition
Rx, Scaled, Teen (14-17 y/o), and Masters (40+)
* If fewer than 5 Teens or Masters sign up in any category, they will compete against the Scaled individuals / teams.
* If 5 or more Teens or Masters sign up in any category, they will compete only with other Teen or Masters individuals / teams.
WE NEED YOU!
We need more Judges and Event Staff!
Due to Covid, the limitation on athlete numbers, and a tighter budget, we can’t pay as much as we used to. But we will pay you $50 for the day.
Please consider signing up to work.
We can’t put on the event without your help!
Email email@example.com to sign up!
RIVER RUCKUS VII MOVEMENT MINIMUMS
This list is intended to help individuals and teams determine which division is the best fit for them.
Keep in mind that these are the MINIMUM requirements, this does not mean the movements in workouts will exactly match those listed. Additionally, not all movements listed will appear in the competition, this list simply provides an outline to help determine your proper division.
- Chest-to-bar Pull-up
- Handstand Push-up
- Clean and Jerk for reps @ 155/105
- Thruster for reps @ 115/75
- Snatch for reps @ 135/95
- Deadlift for reps @ 275/175
- Shoulder-to-overhead for reps @ 135/95
- Kettlebell Swing @ 70/53
- Kettlebell Snatch for reps @ 53/35
- Box Jump @ 30/24”
- Slam Ball Squat @ 90/70
- Slam Ball Over Shoulder @ 90/70
- Double Under
- Assault Bike
Scaled / Teens / Masters
- Ring Row
- Hanging Knee Raise
- Clean and Jerk for reps @ 115/65
- Thruster for reps @ 95/55
- Snatch for reps @ 115/65
- Deadlift for reps @ 225/145
- Shoulder-to-overhead for reps @ 95/55
- Kettlebell Swing @ 53/35
- Kettlebell Snatch for reps @ 44/26
- Box Step Over @ 24/20”
- Slam Ball Squat @ 70/50
- Slam Ball Over Shoulder @ 70/50
- Single Under
- Assault Bike
RIVER RUCKUS VIi ATHLETE ACCOMMODATIONS
If you’re traveling from out of town for River Ruckus VII, take advantage of some of these special hotel discounts just for our athletes!
* We have a limited capacity at the venue, including all athletes, event staff, and spectators.
* Masks will be required for entry into the venue, and temperatures will be taken at the door.
* All spectators will be asked to wear masks and maintain the appropriate social distancing at all times.
* Athletes are asked to wear masks at all times, with the exception of when you are in the warm up area or in your workout space. Please wear a mask to the Athlete Briefing, into the warm up area, and onto the competition floor until you get to your lane. Please put your mask back on to leave your lane after your workout.
AGREEMENT AND WAIVER
IMPORTANT! Please read before registering!
*BY CLICKING “SUBMIT” IN THE REGISTRATION FORMS BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SIGNING THE AGREEMENT AND WAIVER FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND INTEND BY YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
*You must be over 18 years of age OR the parent/legal guardian of a minor under 18 years of age OR the legal guardian of an incapacitated and/or mentally challenged person in order to agree to the text above.
*ALL members of a team agree to the terms of the waiver when submitted.
Registration has closed for this event
We have hit our cap on athlete participants according to the Governor’s protocols.